Work with someone as enthusiastic about your words as you are.
Are you a first-time writer or a self-published author? Do you dream of seeing your written work command attention in print? Do you want to publish a book as bodacious as it can be? If so, you need a copy editor.
Copyediting is the most crucial component of the publishing process. Publishing your book without the benefit of a skilled copy editor’s eagle eye and expertise is like going to a gala ball—naked. Gulp! You want to make a splash, but class is vital.
Want to know how your writing can be bodacious? Work with someone as enthusiastic about your words as you are. Together, we will develop remarkable books.
My mission is to help you present your best-written work to the world. I will adhere to your preferred style guide and ensure that your writing is as clear and engaging as possible without changing your voice.
I copyedit or proofread books, white papers, theses, websites, résumés, and any non-scientific document within your deadline.
I review and correct:
I track changes with Microsoft WORD. My dictionary of choice is Merriam-Webster.
Read what my clients say here.
Does your website need a makeover? Do you need a website or landing page from which to sell your books, music or other products or services but can’t find the time to make one?
Clean, easy-to-navigate, captivating website design with eye-catching artwork creates brand awareness, allows you to sell your latest products and services, grow your mailing list, and make blog posts shareable on social media—a great way to drive traffic to your website. You can also run a contest or host a giveaway, improve your Google search results, and track who visits your page.
Bodacious Copy provides effective, low-cost solutions to satisfy your needs and will work with you to achieve the look you desire for your website. We will do a Google search before purchasing a domain name for an easy-to-remember, unique URL if you do not have one. You do not want to use one similar to competitors. Depending on which web hosting account you choose, there may be a fee. Costs for domains and web hosting accounts are separate.
I have experience using WordPress, Blogger, Squarespace, GoDaddy, Bandzoogle, and Bandcamp to assist my clients in creating, revamping, and updating their websites, adding new pages, fresh content, blog posts, tour dates, email list-builders, e-commerce and more. I can write copy, copy edit and proofread everything as well.
Your website will be mobile-friendly, and I will help you raise awareness of your brand and sell your products or services. I will focus on what makes you unique and use my many years of experience to create something distinctive that you will love—quickly, efficiently, and affordably.
Don’t lose readers, listeners, or customers. Get in touch for a quote!
See examples of my work here.
Over the past thirteen years, I have used Twitter for marketing as a social media manager for authors and musicians. I know the power of Twitter for networking and have landed clients for my business with it.
I can create a strategic Twitter marketing plan for you and teach you how to implement it to reach your goals. I can also be your social media manager and help you to create and tweet content, retweet for those you want to support, and grow your followers by targeting the right demographic for your goals.
Twitter maintenance and marketing tasks include:
● Setting up or redesigning your Twitter profile to be consistently branded with your other social media accounts
● Reviewing your bio and including relevant hashtags within it
● Assisting with the creation of content for tweets using hashtags and utilizing your created content, assets, and branded hashtags
● Prescheduling tweets using Buffer
● Strategically grow your audience by following your target demographic
● Identifying popular hashtags that will be useful for your purpose
● Managing your Twitter account using Tweepi to grow your followers and unfollow those who are inactive or not following back
● Creating private lists to organize your Twitter followers by keywords, interests or demographics and list those relevant accounts for future communication
● Notifying you about important direct messages and who is talking about you or to you
● Retweeting for those followers you wish to support
● Answering tweets directed to you on your behalf
● Generating automated direct messages using Social Oomph
● Registering hashtags for Twitter chats with Twubs
● Tracking monthly statistics and analytics
“Your book is as great as the editorial talents you hire to ensure your story is clear, concise, and captivating. I had the PERFECT editor, Christine Bode of Bodacious Copy, work on my autobiography, UNVEILED. I was ecstatic when my book ranked #2 and #3 in two categories in June 2021, just a few weeks after publishing it. Thank you, Christine, for exceeding my expectations.”
Dawn James, Author, Unveiled: Autobiography of an Awakened One