Big Hope is a co-write between Canadian singer-songwriter Abby Zotz and her former Two Roads Home partner Bryan Williston. Inspired by the challenges of a refugee family struggling to re-unite in Canada, it was shot by musician and videographer Joel Saunders. The gorgeous setting in the Scarborough Bluffs area of Toronto reflects the optimism and joy the song is infused with.
Abby had a blast filming this video. It’s been a few years since she’s been in front of a camera – she was an actor for many years as well as a musician, but music ended up paying the bills better – imagine that! However, it all came back to her easily and Joel’s editing has enriched the look and feel so much.
Join me in congratulating my client Abby Zotz on this beautiful piece of work. I don’t know about you, but these days I feel as if we need Big Hope more than ever.
Hope you enjoy it!!
Learn more about Abby Zotz at abbyzmusic.com.
Share this post!
- Click to share on Facebook (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Twitter (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Pinterest (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Tumblr (Opens in new window)
- Click to share on Reddit (Opens in new window)
- Click to email a link to a friend (Opens in new window)
- Click to print (Opens in new window)